Сайт Биологического Факультета - версия для печати
Aksana I. Hubich - Department of Biochemistry, Belarussian State University.
Aksana I. Hubich.
Mailing address:Dept. of Biochemistry, Belarusian State University, Nezhaleznasti Av., 4, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (0)17 209-58-97,
Fax: +375 (0)17 209-58-08,
2007 Ph.D. in Biochemistry (Belarusian State University, Dissertation title: "The influence of prostanoids with modified α- and ω-chains on adenylyl cyclase activity and cytotoxicity of CCl4");
2002-2005 Department of Biochemistry, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus (Post-Graduate Course);
1996-2002 School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus (5-year Education Diploma in Biochemistry and MSc Diploma);
1986-1996 Secondary School №149, Minsk, Belarus (School leaving certificate and Gold Medal).
2009 - present: Associated Professor (Department of Biochemistry, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus);
2008 – 2009: Senior lecturer (Department of Biochemistry, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus);
2006-2008 - Assistant Professor (Department of Biochemistry, School Of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus);
2005-2006 – Junior Researcher (Metabolism Biochemistry Group, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus).
Department lecture/practical courses: Bioenergetics.
Department lecture/practical courses: Clinical Biochemistry.
Department lecture/practical courses: Medical Biochemistry.
Department practical courses: Practical biochemistry, Biochemistry of nucleic acids.
Department lecture course:Introduction in biochemistry as a profession.
Faculty lecture courses: Engenering Enzymology.
Supervising professor for yearly projects and graduation thesises.
Biochemistry and physiology of prostaglandins. Pharmacological approach.
Signal transduction. Molecular mechanisms.
Biochemistry and physiology of plant adaptogens. Pharmacological approach.
Results of research are presented in 96 scientific publications and 6 tutorials.
1. Hubich A.I., Zheldakova T.A., Chernikhova T.V., Koroleva E.A., Lakhvich F.A., Sholukh M.V. Synthetic heteroprostanoids of A- and E-types as novel non-comprehensive inhibitirs of adenylyl cyclase in rat hepatocytes // Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. – 2006. – v. 341. – p. 357-362.
2. Hubich A. I., Bondar A.Y., Kastsuik T.U., Kastsuik U.A., Lakhvich F.A., Sholukh M.V. Hepatoprotective action of prostaglandin A2 analogs under CCl4-induced liver injury in vitro // Hepatol. Res. – 2007. – v. 37. № 6. – P. 416-424.
3. Hubich A.I., Lakhvich F.A., Sholukh M.V. The mechanism of the rat liver cytochrome P4502E1 inhibition by the synthetic prostanoids of A-type // Prostaglandins @ Other lipid mediators. – 2009. – Vol. 89. – P. 16-19.
4. Sholukh M.V., Hubich A.I., F.S. Pashkovsky, Lakhvich F.A. Structural features of prostanoid analogues involved in hepatocytes protection against CCl4-induced injury // Prostaglandins @ Other lipid mediators. – 2010. – Vol. 93. – P. 134-142.
Selected tutorials (all in Russian):
1. Semak I.V., Zyranova T.N., Hubich A.I., Novikov D.A. Biochemistry of nucleic acids. Minsk, BSU, 2008, 56 p.
2. Semak I.V., Zyranova T.N., Hubich A.I. Biochemistry of proteins. Minsk, BSU, 2008, 42 p.
3. Hubich A.I., Mohoreva S.I. Bioenergetics. Minsk, BSU, 2010, 40 p.
Наш адрес: г. Минск, ул. Курчатова, 10, тел/факс. +375 (17) 209-58-08
Адрес для корреспонденции: пр. Независимости, 4, БГУ, Биологический факультет, 220030, г. Минск