SVIATLANA М. PIATROVA
Dept. of Biochemistry, Belarusian State University, Nezhaleznasti Av., 4, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (0)17 209-58-97,
Fax: +375 (0)17 209-58-08,
2011-2014 Department of Biochemistry, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus (Post-Graduate Course);
2005-2011 School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus (5-year Education Diploma in Biochemistry and MSc Diploma);
2017 - present: Senior lecturer (Department of Biochemistry, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus);
2014-2017 - Assistant (Department of Biochemistry, School Of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus);
2011-2014 – Junior Researcher (Metabolism Biochemistry Group, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus).
Department lecture/practical courses: Bioinorganic chemistry.
Practical courses: Biochemistry.
Practical courses: Engineering Enzymology.
Practical courses: Biophysics.
Practical courses: Functional biochemistry
Practical courses: Clinical Biochemistry.
Practical courses: Medical Biochemistry.
Department practical courses: Practical biochemistry, Biochemistry of carbohydrates.
Biochemistry and physiology of prostaglandins. Pharmacological approach.
Results of research are presented in 20 scientific publications.
1. Piatrova S.M., MasniyA.A. Group B oxoprostanoids as potential hepatoprotectors // collection of works of the 70th scientific conference of undergraduate and graduate students at SRS BSU - Minsk, May 15-18, 2013, C 27-31.
2. Piatrova S.M. Evaluation of hepatoprotective activity of the oxyphenyl analogues of prostaglandins of group B // proc. report The 80th anniversary All-Russian Baikal Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists and Students with International Participation “Current Issues of Modern Medicine” - Irkutsk, April 22-24. 2013. - p.384.
3. Piatrova S.M., Chumachenko M.S., Pashkovsky F.S., Sholukh M.V. Influence of group B prostanoids on the proliferative activity of cell lines // collection of materials. VInternational scientific Conferences “CHEMISTRY, STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF BIOMOLECULES.” - Minsk, 4-6 June 2014, p 144.
4. Piatrova SM, Sholukh M.V. Study of the cytotoxic effect of group B prostanoids and natural PGV1 on the MCF-7 cell line // collection of materials. Republican scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of medicine." - Gomel, November 13-14, 2014, C 124.
5. Piatrova S.M., Gerasimovich V.D., Bondar F.V., Sholukh M.V. Investigation of the cytotoxic effect of prostanoids of group H on cells of the MCF-7 line // an article in the collection of scientific articles of the conference of biochemists scientists “Modern Problems of Biochemistry”. First Belarusian Biochemical Congress. - Grodno, July 5-6, 2016.- Part 1.- p. 278-281.
6. Bondaryuk EV, Chumachenko MS, Piatrova SM, Pashkovsky FS, Sholukh M.V. Evaluation of the antitumor properties of synthetic derivatives of prostaglandins of group B of the PF series. // Collection of scientific articles of the first Belarusian biochemical congress. - Grodno, Republic of Belarus, July 5–6, 2016 - T1. - with. 23-28.
7. Piatrova S.M., Yurchenko A.A., Sholukh M.V.V. The cytotoxic effect of group B prostanoids on the MCF-7 cell line // article in the collection of scientific articles of the 2nd Belarusian Biochemical Congress - Grodno, May 17-18, 2018. - with. 476-482.
8. Piatrova S.M., Yurchenko A.A. Investigation of the cytotoxic effect of prostanoid L1K on MCF-7 cells. // article in the collection of theses of the 22nd International Pushchino School-Conference of Young Scientists “Biology - the Science of the 21st Century”. First Belarusian Biochemical Congress. - Pushchino, April 23-27, 2018. - p. 192.
Page last updated: 15.03.2019 15:17