Tatsiana N. Zyranava.
Dept. of Biochemistry, Belarusian State University, Nezhaleznasti Av., 4, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (0)17 209-58-99,
Fax: +375 (0)17 209-58-08,
1978-1982 Department of Biochemistry, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus (Post-Graduate Course);
1970-1975 School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus (5-year Education Diploma in Biochemistry and MSc Diploma);
2009 - present: Senior lecturer (Department of Biochemistry, School of Biology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus).
Department practical courses: Practical biochemistry, Biochemistry of carbohydrates, Biochemistry.
Department lecture: Molecular Endocrinology.
Supervising professor for yearly projects and graduation thesises.
Signal transduction. Molecular mechanisms.
Biochemistry and physiology of plant adaptogens.
1 . Pikulev AT, Zyrianova TN, Lavrova VM. The effect of x-ray and laser radiation on the enzymatic activity of glutamic acid metabolism in rat tissues // Radiobiologiia. 1993 Jan-Feb;33(1):66-70.
2. Pikulev AT, Byshneva LN, Zyrianova TN, Lavrova VM, Filimonov MM. Action of laser radiation on Na,K-ATPase activity of brain synaptosomes in rats // Radiobiologiia. 1991 Mar-Apr;31(2):252-256.
3. Zyrianova TN, Lavrova VM, Pikulev AT, Filimonov MM. The characteristics of brain energy metabolism in rats under low-intensity laser exposure // Nerv Sist. 1991;30:148-153.
4. Reznikova D., Zyranava T. Influence of sideritis taurica and pharmacy collection “Sadifit” on lipid peroxidation and antioxidatic systems in alloxan-induced diabetic rats // Conference of Natural and Life sciences, –Vilnius, –2015, –p.41-42
5.Reznikova D., Zyranava T. Lipid peroxidation and antioxidant defense systems in Sideritis Taurica’s extraxt-treated diabetic rats // Abstract book of coins conference of Natural and Life Sciences Vilnius, «AOLA». – 2017. - P. 84-85.
Selected tutorials (all in Russian):
1. Semak I.V., Zyranova T.N., Hubich A.I., Novikov D.A. Biochemistry of nucleic acids. Minsk, BSU, 2008, 56 p.
2. Semak I.V., Zyranova T.N., Hubich A.I. Biochemistry of proteins. Minsk, BSU, 2008, 42 p.
3. Oryol N.M., Novikov D.A., Kukulyanskaya T.A., Gubich O.I., Zyryanova T.N., Korik E.O., Semak I.V., Filimonov M.M. Workshop on biochemistry: manual. Minsk: BSU, 2015, - 199 p.
Page last updated: 15.03.2019 15:10