Nikolai A. Lemeza is the author of more than 310 scientific and academic publication, including 75 text-books (14 textbooks for students of higher educational establishments and 61 textbooks for pupils of secondary comprehensive schools, liceums, gymnasias, colleges, for teachers and school leavers). The total edition of academic publications is 1,7 mln. copies
1. Lemeza N.A. Tests and laboratory works on ecology / N.A. Lemeza. – Minsk: Junipress, 2005. – 256 p./p>
2. Lemeza N.A. Examination questions and answers in biology. A reference book for school teachers, tutors and applicants to university, 10th edition. / N.A. Lemeza, L.V. Kamluk, N.D. Lisov – Moscow: Iris-press, 2006. – 512 p.
3. Lemeza N.A. Algology and mycology. Practical manual / N.A. Lemeza – Minsk: Vysheishaya shkola, 2008. – 319 p.
4. Lemeza N.A. Geobotany: Educational practice. / N.A. Lemeza, M.A. Dzhus – Minsk: Vysheishaya shkola, 2008. – 255 p.
5. Lemeza N.A. Biology. Test for school children and applicants to university / N.A. Lemeza – Minsk: Junipress, 2009. – 400 p.
6. Lisov N.D. Biology: a textbook for the 10th form of secondary comprehensive schools. Second edition. / N.D. Lisov, N.A. Lemeza, V.V. Sheverdov, G.G. Goncharenko. – Minsk: Narodnaya asveta, 2009. – 230 p.
7. Lemeza N.A. Biology for applicants to university 10th edition by N.A. Lemeza / N.A. Lemeza, L.V. Kamluk, N.D. Lisov – Minsk: Junipress, 2010. – 624 p.
8. CheChernik V.V. Seed production of some members of the genus Tilia L. // Belarusian State University messenger. Ser. 2: Chem., Biol., Geogr. 1986. – № 3. – P. 27–30 (in Russian with English Summary).
Summary: The research results of seed production of introduced species: Tilia platyphyllos Scop., T. mongolica Maxim., T. taquetii Schneid.
and local species (T. cordata Mill.) are given. It is founded that, the most warm-loving introduced species have high potential, but extremely
low real seed productivity; in local species the coefficient of seed productivity is much higher. The most typical anomalies of development
of the generative organs under cultivate plant conditions in the Central Botanical Garden of the Belarus Academy of Sciences (Minsk) are
indentified. They reduce seed production and viability of seeds.
Key scientific articles:
1. Hirilowich I.S., Lemeza N.A., Stephanowich A.I., Mitrachowich T.M. Micobiota of the Loshitsky park complex in Minsk / Proceedings of the National Academy of Scienses. Biological series, 2002, № 2. P. 27-35.
(in Russian with English Summary). Summary: 210 species of phytopathogenic micromycetes were found in the territory of the Loshitsky park complex in Minsk., 37 species belong to Oomycota, 64 – to Ascomycota, 37 – Basidiomycota, 47 species to Deuteromycota.
2. Hirilowich I.S., Lemeza N.A. Peronosporales of the state wood reserve «Prilukskiy» / Proceedings of the National Academy of Scienses. Biological series, 2006, № 1. P. 27-31. (in Russian with English Summary). Summary: 79 species of fungi of Peronosporales being pathogenic on 96 species of nourishing plants from 7 genera and 22 families, were found in wood plant communities of reserve «Prilukskiy». Genera Peronospora Corda includes 60 species, Plasmopara d. Schmet – 11, Bremia Regel – 4, Basidiophora Rose ef Cornu –1 and Albugo (Pers.) S.F. Gray – 3. 8 species from them are resulted for the first time for Belarus.
3. Hirilowich I.S., Lemeza N.A. Species structure and distribution of Micromycetes order Peronosporales in vicinities of geostation «West Berezina» / Proceedings of the National Academy of Scienses. Biological series, 2010, № 4. P. 27-35. (in Russian with English Summary). Summary: There were revealed 125 micromycetes species of order Peronosporales belongin to genera 3 families, which parasitizing on 193 species 125 genera 3 familia of host during long-term researches in vicinities of geostation «West Berezina».
Page last updated: 10.01.2011 20:58