Tatiana I. Ditchenko
Born: Minsk, Belarus
Mailing address: Dept. of Plant Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Belarusian State University, Nezhaleznasti
Av., 4, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (0)17 209-59-13,
Fax: +375 (0)17 209-58-08,
2002 Ph.D. in Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Ecology; Dissertation title: "Molecular-membrane mechanisms of triazole fungicides action on transport of ions in a plant cell";
1998-2001 Department of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Belarusian State University, (Post-Graduate Course);
1992-1997 Biology faculty, Belarusian State University
2005 – present: Associated Professor; also since 2009: vice-dean;
2001 – 2004: Assistant Professor
Plant cell, tissue and organ culture
Immobilized Cell and Enzyme
Eukaryotic cell culture
Plant Biotechnology basics
Production of secondary metabolites from medicinal plants by plant tissue cultures
Results of research are presented in 150 scientific publications and 5 tutorials
- Ditchenko T.I., Shabunya P.S., Fatykhava S.A., Molchan O.V., Yurin V.M. Analysis of caffeic acid derivatives in Echinacea purpurea callus culture // Proceedings of Universities. Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology. 2017. Vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 54–63 (in Russian)
- Yurin V.M., Ditchenko T.I., Filipava S.N., Klyuchankova M.V., Lohvina H.O. Characterization of cell suspension culture as an object for industrial production of pharmacologically active substances // Proceedings of the Belarusian State University, Series of Physiological, Biochemical and Molecular Biology Sciences. 2016. Vol. 11., p. 1, pp. 9-31. (in Russian)
- Ditchenko T.I., Yurin V.M. Methyl jasmonate and salicylic acid action on the synthesis of secondary metabolites of phenolic nature in purple coneflower suspension culture // Proceedings of the Belarusian State University, Series of Physiological, Biochemical and Molecular Biology Sciences. 2015. Vol. 10., p. 1, pp. 59-67. (in Russian)
- Filipava S.N., Ditchenko T.I., Lohvina H.O., Yurin V.M. Development of an effective method for deposition of callus cultures of valuable medicinal plants // Proceedings of the Belarusian State University, Series of Physiological, Biochemical and Molecular Biology Sciences. 2015. Vol. 10., p. 1, pp. 205-220. (in Russian)
- Lysak V.V., Demidchik V.V., Pavlova N.S., Ditchenko T.I., Popinachenko I.M. Faculty of Biology of Belarusian State University. Minsk : BSU, 2012. 64 p.
- Lysak V.V., Ditchenko T.I., Grichik V.V., Popinachenko I.M. Graduates of the Faculty of Biology. Minsk : BSU, 2011. 327 p. (in Russian)
- Yurin V.М., Ditchenko Т.I. Mechanisms of the modification of ion-transport properties of plant cell plasma membrane by action of fungicide propiconazole // Agrochemistry. 2009. № 9. P. 43-53. (in Russian)
- Yurin V.M., Ditchenko T.I., Molchan O.V., Shapchits M.P., Romashko S.N., Bulatova A.A., Logvina A.O. Plant cell and tissue culture: technology of obtaining , variety of pharmacologically active metabolites and methods of regulation of their synthesis // Proceedings of the Belarusian State University, Series of Physiological, Biochemical and Molecular Biology Sciences. 2009. Vol. 4., p. 2, pp. 168-182. (in Russian)
- Ditchenko T.I., Yurin V.M. Regulation of Nicotiana tabacum callus culture growth by action exogenous salicylic acid // Belarusian state university messenger. Ser. 2: Chem. Biol. Geogr. 2008. no 3, pp. 72-76. (in Russian).
- Yakovets O.G., Ditchenko T.I., Krytynskaya H.N., Yurin V.M. Reception and transduction of pesticide signals by ion channels of plant cell plasma membrane // Biophysics of photosyntesis. Intracellular signaling and gene regulation in plants: programme and abstracts III Belar.-Germany symposium. Minsk, Belarus. 2007. P. 53-54.
- Ditchenko T.I., Kudryashov A.P., Yurin V.M. Modification of proton pump activity of plant cell plasmamembrane by effect 1,2,4-triazole derivatives // Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. 2002. Vol. 46. no 1, pp. 78-82. (in Russian).
Selected tutorials (all in Russian):
- Ditchenko T.I. Plant cell, tissue and organ culture: course of lectures. Minsk: BSU, 2007. 114 p.
- Ditchenko T.I. Plant cell, tissue and organ culture: methodical recommendation for laboratory works. Minsk: BSU, 2007. 46 p.
- Yurin V.M., Ditchenko T.I. Physiology of Plant Growth and Development: course of lectures. Minsk: BSU, 2009. 104 p.
Page last updated: 22.10.2019 00:25