Elena N. Krytynskaya
Born: Minsk, Belarus
Mailing address: Dept. of Plant Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Belarusian State University, Nezhaleznasti
Av., 4, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (0)17 209-59-13
Fax: +375 (0)17 209-58-08
2013 Ph.D. in Plant Physiology and Biochemistry; Dissertation title: "Regularities of the pyrethroid insecticides effect on the ion-transport characteristics of a plant cell";
1999-2010 Department of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Belarusian State University, (Post-Graduate Course);
1993-1999 Biology faculty, Belarusian State University, Department of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry; laboratory assistant.
2016 – present: Associated Professor;
2014 – 2016: Assistant Professor
Biosensor systems (lecture course)
Xenobiology (lecture course)
Plant Bioelectrogenesis (special practice)
Biosensor systems (laboratory course)
Physiology of Plant (laboratory course)
Xenobiology (laboratory course)
Electrophysiological studies on Nitella flexilis cells
Root growth monitoring of Arabidopsis thaliana under stress
Results of research are presented in 60 scientific publication
- Krytynskaya, A.N. Patterns of the Pyrethroid insecticides action on the ion-transport characteristics of the plant plasma membrane: author. dis. for the degree of candidate of biological sciences: 03.01.05 / A.N. Krytynskaya; Institute of Experimental Botany. V.F. Kuprevich NAS of Belarus. - Minsk, 2013. - 25 p
- Kozlovskaya D.V., Krytynskaya A.N. "Analysis of the timing of the formation of Arabidopsis thaliana basal rosette depending on the method of cultivation" / DV Kozlovskaya, A.N. Krytynskaia // Ecobiological problems of the Azov-Black Sea region and integrated management of biological resources: Proceedings of the III scientific and practical youth conference, CFA, Yalta - Sevastopol, September 28-30, 2016 / Ed. S.I. Scar, N.V. Lyamina - Sevastopol: IPTS, 2016. - 107 p.
- Develop a scientific basis for obtaining and ways of using plant resistance activators based on carboxylic acids as a means of protecting plants from stressful factors of the environment of an abiotic and biotic nature: R & D report (conclusion). / Bel. state university; hands V.M. Yurin; performer: A.N. Krytynskaya [et al.]. - Minsk, 2013. - 112 p. - GR number 20091944.
- Solovey, I.V. Krytynskaya A.N. Effect of exogenous glycine on transmembrane potential difference of Nitella flexilis cells / I.V. Solovey, E.N. Krytynskaia // Proceedings of the IV All-Russian Scientific Conference with international participation “Algae: problems of taxonomy, ecology and use in monitoring” September 24-28, 2018. St. Petersburg, BIN RAS
- Matyush, I.D., Krytynskaya, A.N. "The dependence of the growth-inhibiting ability of H2O2 on the level of sucrose in the nutrient medium" / I.D. Matyush, E.N. Krytynskaia // Proceedings of the IV (XII) International Botanical Conference of Young Scientists in St. Petersburg, April 22–28, 2018. St. Petersburg: BIN RAS, 2018. - P.177.
Page last updated: 22.10.2019 00:24