Personal: Professor of Department of Plant Cell Biology and Bioengineering
Mailing address Dept. of Plant Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Belarusian State University, Nezhaleznasti
Av., 4, 220030, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel.: +375 (0)17 209-58-49
Fax: +375 (0)17 209-59-13
1986 Full Professor degree.
1981 Professor degree. Thesis: “Electrophysiological analysis of basic mechanisms of interaction of organic compounds with plant cell membranes”
1970 Ph.D. Thesis “The influence of calcium ions and some anions on bioelectric potentials of Nitella flexilis cells at rest”
1966-1970 Post-gradute course of Institute of Experimental Botany of Belarus Academy of Sciences
1957-1959 Belarus Institute of Technology M.S. Department of Forest Technology.
1954-1957 Belarus Institute of Technology B.S.
1991-present Professor of Department of Plant Physiology
Reading of following basic faculty courses:
1 - Xenobiology
2 - Plant Physiology
and following special courses:
1 - Plant Bioelectrogenesis
2 – Immobilization of cells and enzymes
1991-2011 Head of Department of Plant Physiology, Biological Faculty, Belarus State University
1986-1991 Head of “Laboratory of Protein and Regulation of Plant Metabolism” Institute of Experimental Botany of Belarus Academy of Sciences
1971-1986 Research Professor, Institute of Experimental Botany of Belarus Academy of Sciences
1969-1971 Associate Professor, Institute of Experimental Botany of Belarus Academy of Sciences
1995-present Head of Research Programme “Xenobiotics and Living Systems” of Belarus Ministery of Education and Science
1994-present Vice-President of Belarus Botany Society 1989-present Member of Ecological Commission of Presidium of Belarus Academy of Sciences
1986-present Member of Special Council on Awarding of Full Professor Degree on speciality of “Biophysics”
1986-present Member of Special Council on Awarding of Full Professor Degree on speciality of “Plant Physiology”
1983 Chairman on session 6 “Transport in lower plants” on International Symposium “Membrane Transport in Plants”, Czechoslovak Republic, Prague, August 15-20.
1980-present Member of Special Council on Awarding of PhD Degree on speciality of “Biophysics”
1980-present Member of Special Council on Awarding of PhD Degree on speciality of“Plant Physiology”
1971-present Author of 7 Patents licensed by Soviet Union Patent Unit
1971-present Member of Organizing Committees and Advisory Boards in approximately 40 Scientific Meetings in Belarus and Former Soviet Union and in 12 International Conferences
6 books, more than 500 papers and abstracts
1. Demidchik V., Sokolik A. Yurin V. Electrophysiological characterization of plant cation channels. In: Plant Electrophysiology. Theory and methods. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heiddelberg.– P.173–185. (Full text)
2. Yurin V.М., Ditchenko Т.I. Mechanisms of the modification of ion-transport properties of plant cell plasma membrane by action of fungicide propiconazole // Agrochemistry. 2009. № 9. P. 43-53. (in Russian).
3. Yurin V.M., Ditchenko T.I., Molchan O.V., Shapchits M.P., Romashko S.N., Bulatova A.A., Logvina A.O. Plant cell and tissue culture: technology of obtaining , variety of pharmacologically active metabolites and methods of regulation of their synthesis // Proceedings of the Belarusian State University, Series of Physiological, Biochemical and Molecular Biology Sciences. 2009. Vol. 4., P. 2. P. 168-182. (in Russian).
4. Ditchenko T.I., Yurin V.M. Regulation of Nicotiana tabacum callus culture growth by action exogenous salicylic acid // Belarusian state university messenger. Ser. 2: Chem. Biol. Geogr. 2008. №3. P. 72-76. (in Russian).
5. Yakovets O.G., Ditchenko T.I., Krytynskaya H.N., Yurin V.M. Reception and transduction of pesticide signals by ion channels of plant cell plasma membrane // Biophysics of photosyntesis. Intracellular signaling and gene regulation in plants: programme and s III Belar.-Germany symposium. Minsk, Belarus. 2007. P. 53-54.
6. Ditchenko T.I., Kudryashov A.P., Yurin V.M. Modification of proton pump activity of plant cell plasmamembrane by effect 1,2,4-triazole derivatives // Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. 2002. Vol. 46. № 1. P. 78-82. (in Russian).
7. Yurin V.M., Demidchik V.V., Sokolik A.I., Alepina L.V., Lyava A.G. (1998) Cadmium-induced changes in the permeability of the Nitella cell plasmalemma 11th International Workshop on Plant Membrane Biology. Cambridge. 9-14 August, 1998, accepted.
8. Demko G.G., Sokolik A.I., Yurin V.M. (1998) Influence of Calcium/Magnesium Ratio, Potassium background and acidity on accumulation of radiocesium by barley seedlings. Vestnik Belarussian State University. Ser. 2. N 3 (in Russian).
9. Yurin V.M., Oniani J., Abadovskaia L., Esebua E., Ermolenko G. (1999) Comparison of Electroalgological Testing Results with the Data of Other Testing Procedures Using Hydrobionates. Bull. Georgian Acad. Sci. V. 160. N 2. P. 350-353.
10. Yurin V.M., Oniani J., Kudriashov A., Esebua E., Kaladze T. (1999) Membranotropic Effects of the Cooperative Action of some Xenobiotics. Bull. Georgian Acad. Sci. V. 160. N 3. P. 502-505.
11. Yurin V.M. (1999) Working of organization principles of safe ecology system according to datas test of chemical biology activity.Science notes. N 2. P. 86-90 (in Russian).
12. Yakovets O.G., Kudryashov A.P., Yurin V.M. (2000) The change of the ion plasma membrane permeability of characeae algal cells (Characeae) under the prometryn influence. Vesty Acad nauk Belarusi, biological section. N1. P.25-27 (in Russian).
Page last updated: 22.10.2019 00:25