Elena K. Karman
Assistant. She graduated from the biology faculty of BSU, specializing in the department of Animal and Human Physiology. After graduation, she studied at the graduate Institute of Physiology NAS of Belarus. Since 1995 - assistant lecturer of biological faculty (the department of Animal and Human Physiology ). Author of more than 10 scientific papers and scientific guidelines.
Teaching: laboratory studies on the "Human Anatomy" ,"Biology of Individual Development" and "Animal and Human Physiology."
Scientific activities: interhemispheric brain asymmetry.
1. I.I. Solodovnikova, A.V. Sidorov, G.S. Polyukhovich - Brain and cranial nerves. Manual for the course "Human Anatomy" for students of biological faculty. Minsk, BGU.-2008, 30 p.
2. Muscular system. Electronic manual for the course "Human Anatomy" for students of biological faculty. 2008. Posted on the website.
1. A.A. Romanovsky, E.K. Karman, V.N. Gurin. Febrile reaction MUSTELA PUTORIUS x MUSTELA PUTORIUS FURO on the bacterial pyrogen: hypo-and hyperthermic phase // Journal of Evolutionary Biochemistry and Physiology. - 1992. - v.28. - № 6. - P.678-684. (in Russian)
(PubMed) (Pdf - 311 Кб)
4. Romanovsky A.A., Karman E.K. Posthemorrhagic antipyresis: what stage of fever genesis is affected? // Journal of Applied Physiology. - 1997. - V.83. - pp.359-365.
2. A.A. Romanovsky, A.I. Ivanov, E.K. Karman. Circulating prostaglandin E2 (PGE2): is it involved in fever? // Soc. Neurosci. Abstr. – 1998. – № 24 – P.1864.
3. A.A. Romanovsky, A.I. Ivanov, E.K. Karman. Blood-borne, albumin-bound prostaglandin E2 may be involved in fever // Am. J. Physiol., 276 (Regulatory Integrative Comp. Physiol. 45). – 1999. - p. R1840-R1844.
5. Romanovsky A.A., Ivanov A.I., Karman E.K. Blood-borne, albumin-bound prostaglandin E2 may be involved in fever // American Journal of Physiology, 276 (Regulatory Integrative Comp. Physiol. 45). - 1999. - R1840-R1844.
Page last updated: 13.03.2019 10:53